Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Here's to a new beginning! I haven't blogged in over 2 years, which for me is a longggg time. I love to blog and just babble on half the time for those of you that know me, you'll get it haha. I really need to get back into my graphics so I'm BACK WITH A BANG!!! Anything graphics is my addiction in life...I took Graphic Design in school, so for those of you that are close to me you know I wanna jump right back in and get going with it already. I love making profile pics for SL, logos{not just meeroos}, advertising signs and whatever else I can think of. I LOVE IT ALL!!!

Here are a few of my latest Projects...

                                                              My latest Profile pic
My latest Logo was for Verisimilitude
This one was a lot of fun and one of my FAVS :)
My latest Patron sign for roos to advertise my line, which is by far my fav yet as well!
Another fun project I did for a few of my closest friends....The Pussy Posse{might be best if you don't ask....}LMAO

If you want to see more I have my flickr on the sidebar to check out and I will add more as I find them and make more. I have a few logos in the making and a couple more group pics and profile pics to do, so if you want to see what I have been up to check back soon. I will do my best to keep it current and not wait so long THIS time around LOL. If you have any projects in mind you would like to get in touch with me on don't hesitate to IM me inworld! I don't bite!

Huggzies and <3 Jessie :)




No comments:

Post a Comment