Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy HUMP Day SL'ers

Alright I totally played hooky from studying today to play in my programs. But technically it's not really hooky if it's GRAPHICS involved is it? hehe I am calling it PRACTICE.... that's my story and I'm stickin to it!!
I made 2 pics from what I found in Dru's Easter Hunt over at FOUR SEASONS PLAZA. The first pic is of the boots that Devicious has for us.
These boots are awesome, and she has so much more to pick from in her store. A MUST see!!
Head on over to her store to get these boots..
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mystic%20Dreamforest/52/142/1103

Second pic I made today is of Estravaganza's gift, which oh MY gave me sooo many ideas for some more pics hehe. First time i tried a technique like this in SL. It's FUN!! This is one CUTSIE outfit and totally my style. I have to find the right pair of boots to go with it hehe.
Head on over to the plaza to pick this up as well. Here's the link...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mystic%20Dreamforest/206/88/1116

This is one Hunt you can't miss!! I will post some more pics later.

Wednesday is a very special night at Zarco's!!! It's Romance night and we get to get all dressed up and listen to some romantic tunes from our awesome DJ's. The amazing live singer  Savannah Coronet also joins us. Tonight it's Thori OHare starting off at 2pm SLT. She's a brand new DJ and I'm soo excited to go hear her tonight. Come on by and see us, we have the BEST family in SL, very friendly and welcoming!! You won't wanna leave.
This is the gorgeous Ballroom Club that the very talented builder, Maria Zarco built for us to have all our  Romance events in. Click this link to come check us out.



That is it for me for now, it's time to get back to the Real World!! LOL
Hugziess
TaTa for now



No comments:

Post a Comment