Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A little something about Jessie

Well here's to my very first blog post! I am so excited to be back in the bloggin world and hope you will come back to hear about my addictions and listen to my ramblings. LOL I used to blog back when i was a digital scrapbook designer, so this will be a new FUN way to blog.
So far in Secondlife it's been about FRIENDS, DANCING, SHOPPING and just EXPLORING! I love to see the graphics that is in SL. It STILL amazes me everytime I see something new. I am truely ADDICTED to Graphics. For those of you that know me already know I am back in school taking....GRAPHIC DESIGN!! giggles
I created this blog, well, because i wanted to share some of the fun stuff I like to do in this addictive world we call SECONDLIFE. I enjoy makin profile pics and landscaping and hanging out with my friends at a few of our FAMILY HOT spots. I will post more about those later on. I also want to try in clothing designing. I said TRY!!! hehe I don't have a lot of time to devote to it but I sure do wanna try it. If you would like any pics done just let me know. I am also going to start doing them for people on the side. Not gonna push it and advertise tho. It's something I love doing for the fun of it. JUST ASK!! That's the Graphics addict in me. OH and i LOVE to shop in SL so I will share all the cutesy things I find in here with you, so be prepared.

I think that is all I will say for now but I do have to share something with you before i go. A VERY dear friend of mine and SL sister owns a mall in here called FOUR SEASONS PLAZA. This is one of THE best malls you will find in all of SL. You have to go check it out and see for yourself and she is always there to help out if your LOST or stuck. Dru Paulino is the girl to go to for FASHION. Dru and her partner Lam Erin created this Mall and are constantly upgrading and fixing things to benefit you like adding new designers and holding JAZZ nights every Saturday night. They also have a brand new club called CLUB FLAIR. I tell you it's something you have to see for yourself. For Easter they are holding a HUNT and it's deffinately a MUST!! I was hunting all day and still not done and got some very awesome goodies. I will post some pics in the next few days as a peek if she says it's ok hehe.


Here is the starting point url
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mystic%20Dreamforest/129/86/1102

If you need the hints just IM me, I would be happy to send them your way. I had so much fun today and can't wait to go back and finish. I already have notes of which outfits i want to go back and get LOL.

That's it from me for now,
HUGZIESS
TaTa for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment